Serenity Field Reed Diffuser
Serenity Field Reed Diffuser
Our Reed Diffuser is made with 100% essential oils, with healing properties and enriching scents. Embrace an aromatic journey with the blended elegance of geranium, lavender, and juniper berry essential oils—an enchanting experience where floral serenity, uplifting radiance, and soothing balm come together to create an oasis of relaxation, inviting you to embrace tranquillity amidst life's cadence.
- Blend of Geranium, Mandarin, Lavender, Juniper Berry Essential Oils
- Pure Essential Oils Blend, Ethanol, Reed Diffuser Base
- 200ml with 8 Reed Sticks
- Lasts up to 2-3 months
Product Code: H 20132
Time to Relax
- Insert [no.] of reed sticks into the diffuser to adjust the strength of fragrance (6-8 for stronger scent).
- Soak the reed sticks in the diffuser for a few hours or overnight, allowing the reed sticks to fully absorb the fragrance solution.
- Flip the reed sticks over and insert back into the diffuser after the initial soak.
- Keep a coaster under the bottle to protect against oil spillage and stains (flammable).
- Flip the reeds every week once you notice the scent dissipating.
- Place diffuser in a high traffic area to allow the fragrance to soak throughout the space quicker.
- Change the reed sticks after 1 month of using for a continual and optimal scent release from diffuser.
Keep in Mind
- Do not light the reeds.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, high temperatures, and humidity.
- Close diffuser cap during storage.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Wash hands after contact with the oil.
- If spilt, clean area immediately to avoid stains or fire hazards.
- Hand wash separately before your first wear to avoid colour transfers
- Machine wash with cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry/dryer machine
- Line dry in shade
- Iron, steam with mid heat
- Turn garments inside out in laundry bag for added care
1. What are the delivery options?
Malaysia and Singapore orders: We ship via GDex. Shipping to Malaysia will take 2-3 business days while shipping to Singapore will take 5-7 business days.
International orders: We ship via FedEx. Your package will arrive in 14-18 business days. Each package may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which could cause delays beyond the scheduled time frame.
All orders placed on our website will be processed the following business day. Orders placed during Friday to Sunday will be processed on the nearest Monday.
During peak season, the delivery period is expected to take longer. Please note that we’re not responsible for any courier’s delay in shipping out your package.
2. Will I be charged customs and import duties for my order?
The calculated shipping fees at checkout do not include potential customs and import duties. If taxes and/or duties are incurred for your package, you will need to cover the fees before the delivery can proceed. If you’re not ordering from Malaysia or Singapore, do check with your local customs office before placing an order.
Countries without customs and import duties: Malaysia, Singapore.
3. Will my package be tracked?
All orders placed on our website will be tracked. When your package is ready to be shipped, we’ll send you a shipment confirmation email with the respective tracking information, so you can track your order online. Do note that it can take a few days before the tracking information is made available.
4. How much does shipping cost?
Penisular orders: RM 8, Free shipping for orders above RM 100
Sabah, Sarawak orders: RM 10, Free shipping for orders above RM 170
Singapore orders: RM 30, Free shipping for orders above RM 400
International orders: RM 300 flat rate per order
Not the right fit? No problem, we’re happy to accept returns on items in their original condition (unwashed and tags attached) within 14 days of the ship date for Malaysia orders and 30 days for overseas orders. Please include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase when returning. Do kindly note that we unfortunately do not bear the return shipping costs.
For hygiene purposes, pierced jewellery and home fragrance series products cannot be returned or exchanged unless they contain defects.
All sale items cannot be returned or exchanged, including those purchased with a promotional code.
Once we have verified your return, a Shop Credit refund will be issued to you. Your shop credit will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue, and can be utilised partially or in full, in-store or online at sixthsensestores.com.
How do I start a return?
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and the item/s you wish to return. All items need to be unworn, unwashed and have their tags attached. We will notify you when we received the return item/s.
Store credits will be made within 14 days from the time we receive the item/s. You’ll receive a confirmation email for your store credit once we have processed it. For item/s that is defective and irreplaceable, we will make a refund to back to you with the same payment method you used for the order.
Do note that we take no responsibility for the package until it reaches us.